Here at Southwest Contemporary, we provide a number of ways to connect with the arts across the greater Southwest. Join us by staying in touch, submitting work, and contributing to our community conversations.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletters, the SWC Weekly and SWC Pro, for must-see artists, exhibitions, and events, and updates from Southwest Contemporary.
Southwest Contemporaries Facebook Group
Join our Facebook group for the creators of contemporary art and design in the Southwest. It’s a place to discover resources, share knowledge, and find a community of your peers. Our focus is on supporting sustainable careers for creators and artists in this vast, beautiful corner of the world. Request to join here.
Submit your work
Artists are always invited to submit their work for editorial consideration. We love to see your latest work and get tips about exhibitions or projects. To submit, please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- At least three images or artwork files.
- A bio and/or artist statement.
- Your contact information and website.
While we review everything that is submitted, we receive a high volume of emails and submissions and may not be able to respond. If your work is a good fit for coverage, we will be in touch.
Add us to your press list
Please send press kits to email@example.com.
Write for Us
Want to contribute? Submit a pitch, writing samples, and bio on our writer submission page.
For consideration for editorial illustration or graphic design, submit a link to your website or a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For consideration for commissioned editorial photography, submit a portfolio to email@example.com.
- In all cases, images must be submitted as JPG email attachments. Dropbox/Hightail/Wetransfer or similar file delivery links will NOT be opened or accepted. Compressed/zipped folders of images will not be downloaded. Resize images for email attachments accordingly. High-res files will be requested as needed.
- Please do NOT mail hard copies of portfolios or pitches. Mailed materials will not be returned to the sender.