Southwest Contemporary is the premiere resource for contemporary arts and culture in New Mexico.
Published in print since 1992 as The Magazine and online since 2017, Southwest Contemporary is the voice of creative work in New Mexico. It is our mission to lead as a hub that brings creatives together with culture consumers, elevating the Southwest’s contemporary arts and culture market through curated, critical perspectives and informed dialogue.
Not only does an advertisement in The Magazine or on Southwest Contemporary’s digital platforms guarantee a connection to thousands of intelligent readers with a passion for culture in a high-quality, design-forward editorial environment, it also shows your support for the arts in New Mexico!
Lauren Tresp, Publisher
Print Ad Specifications
> Download print ad specs.
Space Reservations + General Deadlines
- Print ad space generally must be booked by the 4th of the month preceding publication.
- Print ad art generally must be submitted by the 6th of the month preceding publication.
- Digital ads may be booked in one-month increments on a rolling basis.
- We have free ad templates available! Please ask to see samples.
- For in-house ad design service or production questions, please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-424-7641.
Please contact Lauren Tresp, 505-424-7641, to discuss partnerships, sponsorships, and collaborations.
> Download the Calendar How-to Guide.