Submissions are now open for Currents 2022 New Media Festival
Festival fates: June 17–26, 2022 in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Deadline: November 1, 2021
Notification: January 10, 2022
This year’s categories include:
- Installations (Interactive and non-interactive)
- Outdoor Installations and Projections
- Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality Environments
- Multimedia Performance
- Digitally Generated or Fabricated Objects
- Interactive Installations for Children
- Experimental Single Channel Video, Documentary, and Animation
- Special category for Axle Contemporary’s mobile gallery for New Mexico artists only (no submission fee).
You are welcome to submit multiple entries in one or more categories. You must submit a new form and pay the fee for each entry—$25 for a single entry and $20 each for multiple entries except for Experimental Single Channel Video, Documentary, and Animation, artists may submit up to three videos for one $25 submission fee.