Artist Relief will distribute $5,000 grants to artists facing dire financial emergencies due to COVID-19.
Cycle VII Applications are open October 22-November 18.
To be eligible, you must be able to answer ”Yes“ to the prompts listed below. Please note that the Artist Relief coalition partners will make final eligibility determinations as needed.
- I am a practicing artist able to demonstrate a sustained commitment to my work, career, and a public audience;
- I am experiencing dire financial emergencies due to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- I am 18 years of age or older;
- I can provide a Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) after I’ve been notified of my selection;
- I have been living and working in the U.S. for the last two years;
- I am not a full-time employee, board member, director, officer, or immediate family member of any of the coalition partners;
- I have not previously been awarded a relief grant from this fund.
Learn more by reviewing this FAQ.